Identity and Style Guide
The Integrated Image Program was initiated by the Trustees of Indiana University to help establish a unified, flexible set of visual identity standards and guidelines for all IU-administrated campuses. The pages that follow specifically address the Indiana University School of Medicine, its departments and administrative units.
A distinctive, consistent and well-managed identity system will help the organization build recognition wherever and however it communicates. By using signatures, logos and brand-approved templates, a unified brand across every IU School of Medicine campus, department and program creates consistency in digital, print and promotional materials that increases the recognition and strength of IU School of Medicine brand.
The Office of Strategic Communications, which includes the Office of Visual Media, is your resource for print and digital needs related to the IU School of Medicine brand. If you have questions this guide does not answer, please contact the Office of Visual Media at email@example.com.
IU School of Medicine Identity and Style Guide (download pdf)
Table of Contents
- Official IU Logos
- School of Medicine Signature Logos
- Customized Signature Logos
- Identity Package (electronic and print letterhead)
- Identity Package (business cards)
- Logo Treatment: Regional Campuses
- Logo Treatment: Regional Campuses – Promotional Items
- E-mail Signatures
- Collateral Materials (ads, brochures, cards, flyers, invitations, postcards, programs)
- Marketing Lock-up Graphics
- Promotional Items (bags, ball caps, jackets, polo shirts, sweatshirts, T-shirts, white coats/jackets)
- Research Posters and Templates
- Presentation Templates
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Web Pages
- Photography Guidelines for Portraiture