PowerPoint & Poster Printing
Yes, we do that! Presentations and Research Posters.
Patrick Collins uses innovative graphics technology to create and print large-scale posters and presentation materials. Pat provides consultation to those who create their own posters and also manages the printing of their file. Our poster service accommodates both PC and Mac platforms in a variety of versions of PowerPoint.
We offer downloadable templates tailored for IU School of Medicine physicians, researchers, staff and students. Click the Poster Templates tab on this page. We also have co-branded templates for IUSM/IU Health and IUSM/Riley Hospital for Children.
Questions? Contact Pat Collins at (317) 274-7478.
3' by 5' poster (template download)
4' by 6' poster (template download)
4' by 8' poster (template download)
18" by 36" poster,
final poster size = 3' by 6' (template download)
42" by 56" poster (template download)
Templates for IUSM/IU Health
and IUSM/Riley Hospital for Childre
can be downloaded here.
Visual Media offers print production for the posters you create in PowerPoint (95, 97, 2003 and 2007), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or pdfs.
Our media specialists work with you to insure a professional poster production experience.
- Our HP Design Jet Z6100 prints eight colors: one black, one photo black, one grey, two magenta (light and dark), two cyan (light and dark), and one yellow. Our printer also produces excellent quality black/white and grayscale prints. Inks are archival in quality and are printed on heavy weight semi-gloss photo paper. Vinyl material is available upon request for $13.00/square foot.
- Posters can be printed as large as 48" wide by 120".
- Charges are based on $8.00/square foot for regular turn-around time. Posters can be printed same day for $10.00/square foot.
- Protective cardboard tubes are available for $5.00.
- General Turn-around time: 1-2 days
- We can supply you with a proof for your review.
- Please call (317) 274-7478 to talk with Pat Collins about your poster.
- E-mail your poster file to email@example.com. Please include your contact information and due date.
Please send your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also include your account number, final print size, and due date.
If you have any questions please call 274-7478.